Today is the LAST DAY to Support Cushing's ...With A Click.
As you know, Cushing’s Awareness Day is April 8, 2012. Greater awareness and more resources can positively impact the lives of our fellow Cushies—and you can do something about it.
Corcept Therapeutics will donate $5 to the Cushing’s Support and Research Foundation (CSRF) and Cushing’s Help for your click.
Make an impact in the Cushing’s community today through a simple click (http://cushingsawareness.korlym.com/). Spread the word among your friends and family, and watch your impact grow!
Click to see full safety (http://cushingsawareness.korlym.com/#iisi) and prescribing information (https://www.korlym.com/docs/KorlymPrescribingInformation.pdf), including boxed warning.
The Cushing's Help family includes:
- The original site, founded on July 21, 2000. http://cushings-help.com
- Cushing's Help Organization site
- The message boards, founded on September 30, 2000 http://cushings.invisionzone.com/index.php
- This new Wiki http://www.cushiewiki.com
- A site to host images and files http://www.cushingsonline.com
- News Feed
- and various Cushing's/Adrenal blogs
- On Facebook
- On Google+
- On Twitter
- Cushing's Tweets
- Tweeting about Cushing's? Use this hashtag: #cushings