As you know, Cushing’s Awareness Day is April 8. Greater awareness and more resources can positively impact the lives of our fellow Cushies—and you can do something about it.
The Cushing's Help family includes:
- The original site, founded on July 21, 2000. http://cushings-help.com
- Soon to be upgraded Cushing's Help Organization site
- The message boards, founded on September 30, 2000 http://cushings.invisionzone.com/index.php
- This new Wiki http://www.cushiewiki.com
- A site to host images and files http://www.cushingsonline.com
- News Feed
- and various Cushing's/Adrenal blogs
- On Facebook
- On Google+
- On Twitter
- Cushing's Tweets
- Tweeting about Cushing's? Use this hashtag: #cushings
Help Cushing's Help at no charge to you!
We've just surpassed 21,000 "Likes" on Facebook, so we're celebrating. We're inviting 21,000 new people to start using iGive by Dec. 31. They'll earn $10 or more free for Cushings Help. Actually, you get to do the inviting, we'll provide the money. Just send invitees this link or post it on Facebook or other sites (you can even forward this e-mail): http://www.iGive.com/welcome/warmwelcome6.cfm?c=17825&m=241976
Some Quick Celebration Details:
$5 is donated just for using iGive. No purchase necessary. Another $5 (or more) is donated if the new member also makes a purchase.
Shopping more means helping more.
Over 900 great stores participate.
No pop ups, ads, toolbars, special search engine, or unwanted emails.
Our Facebook Page has great testimonials: http://www.facebook.com/igive
New, never before having joined iGive people only qualify for this celebration.
Robert N. Grosshandler Founder