About the Study
The purpose of this study is to test the effects of different doses of COR-003 on people with endogenous Cushing’s syndrome, primarily by measuring the cortisol levels in urine and secondarily by measuring other health parameters such as blood pressure, weight, liver function, etc. This study is also being conducted to find out if COR-003 is safe to use. This study is open-label, which means both the health providers and the participants in the study are aware of the drug or treatment being given.
- The study will begin with a screening period to make sure subjects are eligible to participate in the study.
- After the screening period, subjects who are eligible for participation will each be given several different doses of COR-003, to be taken by mouth in tablet form.
- After an individualized dose has been selected, participants will take COR-003 for 6 months.
- Finally, participants will continue in the study for an additional 6 months at doses to be determined by the study doctor.
- Throughout the study, participants will meet regularly with a study doctor and will take part in a variety of medical tests to make sure they are doing well and to see if COR-003 is working.
- Participants in the study should be sure they have the time to participate. Participants will generally be followed for over a year.
Cortendo is the sponsor of this study. This means Cortendo planned and organized this study. Cortendo will also collect and analyze the data from the study.
Cortendo is a global pharmaceutical company primarily focused on researching and providing treatments for rare diseases in endocrinology, such as Cushing’s syndrome. The company was founded in Sweden and its worldwide headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia.
Fill out this form for more information: https://www.cushingssyndromestudy.com/registration.aspx